Below is a list of the top and leading Hiking Trails in Fresno. To help you find the best Hiking Trails located near you in Fresno, we put together our own list based on this rating points list.
Fresno’s Best Hiking Trails:
The top-rated Hiking Trails in Fresno, CA are:
- Spano Park – offers a convenient green space for the whole family to enjoy
- Fresno County Blossom Trail – privately-owned public park
- Fresno River West – creates beautiful and memorable memories with fun trails
- Wildwood Native Park – connects its visitors with its natural wildlife views
- Oso de Oro Park – aims to provide excellent-performing park services
Spano Park offers a convenient green space for the whole family to enjoy. It is an award-winning park awarded by the California Park and Recreation Society. There are organized recreation programs and activities for the whole community. The team managing the park has more than 40 years of experience. Moreover, they aim to beautify the local community.
The park offers a large selection of recreational and park services. These include hiking trails and colorful gardens. There are also park clean-up activities to promote the conservation of the area.
Address: 8090 N Palm Ave, Fresno, CA 93711
Phone: (559) 621-7529
“Cute little park to go to when you need to sit and relax. Beautiful views of San Joaquin River and in the distance, children’s hospital. That was fog in the background.” – Gail Mazzaferro
Fresno County Blossom Trail
Fresno County Blossom Trail is a privately-owned public park. They are proud to offer self-guided orchard and blossom watching services. They have various trees filled with fruits. The trees are also alive with fragrance. Moreover, they are delighted to be able to provide a fun and educating orchard …….